The advantages of this library are:
- Really easy to use and learn. Only two classes and one exception type.
- No need to read a lot of documentation.
- Lean and fast library.
- Real-world, practical and simple API.
- Simple application code that is easy to write, understand and maintain.
- Based on standards: uses SQL as the query language.
- Significantly simplifies the application code.
- No need to write boilerplate code.
- No need to write any exception handling code if you don't want to.
- Prevents bugs, because most of the code can be checked at compile time.
- No need to maintain any XML, config files or Javadoc tags.
- Does not require a special build process.
- Open Source: free, and no dependency on a company to maintain it.
- Apache style license: no problems integrating it into any application.
- Clean, compact, and well documented source code.
- Can be combined with JDBC / SQL code if required (for example, to use
database specific optimizations).